Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata: I'm Not Good With Quick Feet Fighters, I Took a Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murata: I'm Not Good With Quick Feet Fighters, I Took a Beating

Ryota Murata said Sunday he has never felt so beaten up following his loss to Rob Brant in the WBA "regular" middleweight world title bout on Saturday. The 32-year-old Murata, the 2012 London Olympic middleweight champion, said he was only able to sleep for 30 minutes after the one-sided match that saw him on the back foot for most of the 12 rounds against his speedy opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude is way too real. Very honest. Rare in a boxer.

Comment

Its hilarious how many gggroupies stay on every Canelo article shtting on him while claiming hes a coward,etc. for moving up to 168 weeks after walking down lil g & turning him into a #metoo btch, yet as expected ggg was already ready to cherrypick the WBA regular"champ" at 160 & wait til next yr, & of course all these hypocrite dīkblowers seen no problems with that.

Well I told you lames so,that ggg would once again demonstrate why he's always been a hypocrite hypejob cherrypicking püssy,& he proved me right. What a coincidence his groupies call a 5'9" ginger a coward for making triple L once again look like the cherrypicking coward he is.

Comment

He smiled his whole way through it too.

Comment

He's more realistic than GGG.

Comment

Much respect to this man for his humility.

Comment

Japanese people in general are very humble and honest. Not surprising this dude is being so blunt. Respect to.

Comment

Ggg fans are on suicide watch right now, supposedly ggg barricaded himself in his Vegas penthouse sweet & is ready to jump & shoot out the window now that Murata the B- fighter got merked before he could use him to avoid Charlo & still get the Canelo sweepstakes payday.

They cried & moaned about Canelo fighting a wba regular champ at 168 yet were secretly hoping Ggg got his wish & faught easy 160 Wba regular(I've been saying Muratas mediocre af 4 ages)

Ggg hates fighting AA fighters that are in any way shape or form physically equal or bigger than him,he prefers to feast off 1 dimensional usually smaller average fighters as it is,but now that he went from being the bk worker who hit the lotto,back to bk again,he wants that Canelo lotto paper again. No surprise there,these eastern bois like to talk big but sell out with the quickness,& they don't like it in the tumtum; ask quiterlev Krusher about that one.

Comment

Murata just got outworked it was a great fight and he can comeback

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    He smiled his whole way through it too.
                    That is a good point. He didn't cry then and he's not crying now. He might still have some good fights in him, but he has to change his style some if not all.

Comment

Working...
                    X