Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor Celebrates Big Win With Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor Celebrates Big Win With Conor McGregor

Conor McGregor, Katie Taylor, Cindy Serrano Photos Gallery - Katie Taylor couldn't secure the knockout she sought, but she did dominate Cindy Serrano on Saturday night. Ireland's Taylor was aggressive throughout their bout, landed an array of power punches and produced a very convincing victory over a former champion. All three judges Steve Clark, John Madfis and Allen Nace scored each of the 10 rounds for Taylor (100-90).
    [Click Here To Read More]

McGregor hasn’t won a fight in almost 2 1/2 years, why would she celebrate with that loser?

Comment

Katie who? Dat a singer or something?

Comment

Her and Farmer are listed as being on the Canelo-Fielding undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
          Katie who? Dat a singer or something?
          #misogynist101

Comment

say what you wanna say about McGregor,but he sticks out for his teammates and countrymen..unlike floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Oh f#ck Hearn is trying to push Katie Taylor on the boxing public like Arum did Mia St. John back in the day.

Respect to Katie Taylor. She's clearly talented, but womens boxing isn't compelling.

But good for Farmer. He stole the show last night & if you've seen my take on Farmer I'm no fan of the guy, but he did what he was supposed to do & a lil more on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Wouldn't expect much for Farmer, doubt they could get a good fight done by then. Rene Alvarado stands out from the IBF rankings.

Comment

i was trying to caption the 3rd photo down

"Im going to kick khabibs ass in the rematch"

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Wouldn't expect much for Farmer, doubt they could get a good fight done by then. Rene Alvarado stands out from the IBF rankings.
                    I'm sure they will be "tick overs". Probably get King Ry and Munguia on there as well. Not sure what's up with Beterbiev vs Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X