Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kautondokwa: Soon People Will Know How To Say My Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kautondokwa: Soon People Will Know How To Say My Name!

When Walter Kautondokwa was offered an unforeseen shot to fight Demetrius Andrade late last month, it only took a couple hours to finalize a deal to replace Billy Joe Saunders if Saunders wasn't granted a boxing license by the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it pronounced - kooton dock wah? His surname that is

Comment

Respect Kautondokwa. Out of all boxers I've seen with complicated names I've never seen someone pump this tagline leading into a fight.

Comment

No Walter I don't think anyone will ever be able to pronounce your name.

Comment

“My last name is Kautondokwa (pronounced Cow-ton-doe-KWA),” Kautondokwa told BoxingScene.com before a press conference Thursday in Boston.

It's not his name that I have a problem with. Who has he fought? What are their names? I will be there tonight hoping Boo Boo knocks that ass back in to obscurity!

Comment

The real challenge is trying to recognize one of the names on his resume...

Comment

Just think if a certain Samoan heavyweight had used his real name "Mafaufau Tavita Lio Mafaufau Sanerivi Talimatasi"

Comment

Working...
              X