Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brant Feels Disrespected By Big Talk of Murata-Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brant Feels Disrespected By Big Talk of Murata-Golovkin Fight

Rob Brant, who faces WBA 'regular' middleweight champion, Ryoto Murata, this Saturday night from the Park Theater in Las Vegas on ESPN+ hears the talk of the Japanese star facing Gennady Golovkin in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lost to a 39 year old dude coming off a 6 round TKO loss talking about feeling disrespected.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Lost to a 39 year old dude coming off a 6 round TKO loss talking about feeling disrespected.
      Got absolutely dominated in that to make matters worse. Like what do you mean feel disrespected? Granted, that was at SMW, but still he hasn't done anything to be feeling disrespected.

Comment

Somebody didnt give Brant the script.

Comment

Brant will expose Murata for being a one-dimensional bum.

Comment

I agree Murata is a Bum but Rib Brant wont be the person to expose Murata. Brant is a bigger bum

Comment

And GGG is avoiding Charlo for this fight opportunity. What ever happened to what have you done for me lately. This type of opponent should definitely not work towards a third Canelo fight. Vanes 2.0 want a bum .. GGG interpretation of Mexican Style = TRIPLE NO JUEVOS ..

Comment

Brant has looked good in every fight I've seen him in other than when he moved up to 168.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Brant has looked good in every fight I've seen him in other than when he moved up to 168.
                  yea, against bums. and when he stepped up from bums he got merked.

Comment

Hope Rob beats Murata...But GGG will find another bum to avoid Charlo either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X