Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury Assures That Hughie is Beyond Ready For Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Fury Assures That Hughie is Beyond Ready For Pulev

Peter Fury is relishing the prospect of unleashing his son Hughie on Kubrat Pulev when the pair collide in an IBF world heavyweight title final eliminator on October 27. Hughie is bidding to earn a shot at IBF world champion Anthony Joshua by silencing Pulev's fans in Sofia, Bulgaria and Peter Fury has reflected on a lengthy and fully-committed training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep a close eye on Hughie's weight for this fight. He was 232 pounds in his last fight but even after a 13 week camp he looks much bigger (from the training footage I seen a few weeks ago). Once Hughie gets to 240+ he'll be gaining the strength and weight needed for the top guys.

Comment

Hughie fury is definitely a steroid user..his skin disease was a reaction to steroids.. as the younger man I think he's going to beat pulev on points obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        Hughie fury is definitely a steroid user..his skin disease was a reaction to steroids.. as the younger man I think he's going to beat pulev on points obviously
        Yes Hughie is a cheat, and funny I don't remember Hughie ever really getting punished by UKAD after getting caught with cousin Tyson.

Team Fury had the ban lifted and then backdated the suspension, but Hughie was never forced out of action ; fought for a world title and now back in a final eliminator for the IBF. Disgraceful UK doping agency this UKAD is.
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-19-2018, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Who’s handling PED testing for this fight ? If the UKAD is I’d say HF will be competitive, if it’s being handled by VADA we’ll likely see Pulev win.

Comment

Might watch this if there's nothing on TV, nothing to do, internet is down, wife on her period...

Comment

Hopefully all the Fury's will be gone from boxing this year. When they both lose no point in them continuing.

Comment

1. That is the oldest looking 24 year old Ive ever seen.

2. His arms and shoulders are covered in acne, it looks like a poison ivy break out. He is juiced to the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Hopefully all the Fury's will be gone from boxing this year. When they both lose no point in them continuing.
                  Loses dont end careers necessarily. Theses guys are trying to make money, pay off the mortgage ect.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Might watch this if there's nothing on TV, nothing to do, internet is down, wife on her period...
                    And you out of bleach for your eyes?

Comment

Working...
                    X