Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Walter Kautondokwa - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Walter Kautondokwa - Face To Face

Andrade, Kautondokwa Press Conference Photos Gallery - At Fenway Park on Thursday afternoon, the boxing world saw a preview of what will prove to be a fully stacked Oct. 20 Matchroom Boxing USA fight night at the TD Garden Arena with three title clashes on the main card, including headliner Demetrius Andrade against Walter Kautondokwa for the vacant WBO Middleweight Title. In a press conference, Saturday night's fighters gathered to discuss their preparation and predictions ahead of the big night which will be broadcasted exclusively on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

i thought boo boo was a big mw but dang this fool huge too and with heavy hands less goooo

Comment

Did not know this guy was a tall one.

Not that it would change the outcome of the fight still it will make for a more interesting fight due to reach.

Comment

Walter must be 6'3..hope he knows how to fight tall..andrade already fought a tall dude in his last fight so andrade got this on lock..much better and lesser tougher matchup than Saunders too for andrade

Comment

Walter Kautondokwa resume is priceless... meaning it's worth nothing. Hearn selling garbage, once again.

Comment

Andrade better not lose this or his opportunity to fight clenelo is out the window

Comment

Way to ruin this Weekend Billy Joe and your Damn "Nasal Spray" I was excited about this fight but now barely even paying attention to fight week build up for this one

Seen Kautondokwa on youtube, has a nice jab and some power but haven't fought anybody so I don't know WTF to expect on Saturday which could prove to be risky for Andrade

Comment

I hope Kautondokwa (Never seen him fight... or he didnt stand out to me) can test "BooBoo's" chin a bit & see what it's made of.

Comment

I was really looking forward to that BJS fight.

Comment

This guy must be in his mid-40s to 50 years old.

Comment

Working...
                    X