No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel vs. Otto Wallin is Ordered By The EBU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel vs. Otto Wallin is Ordered By The EBU

EBU heavyweight champ Agit Kabayel will not be making the voluntary defence of the title that was planned for some time. Instead he is ordered by the EBU to move on to the mandatory defence against Swedish challenger Otto Wallin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this article lacks 'proof reading' as kabayel is undefeated at 18-0 and not 21-2 like the article says...meanwhile this is a good fight for two undefeated fighters.. winner could potentially head off to contender status if he wins in style

Comment

good fight, wallin is a very skilled boxer. not much power though. i actually said this fight should be made after he beat granat. i expect wallin to win and then get jobbed on the scorecards in germany..

Comment

Kinda like this fight! Bring it on.

More credibility than anything the WBA is doing.

Comment

Interesting fight and potential clash of styles, this one has me curious

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            this article lacks 'proof reading' as kabayel is undefeated at 18-0 and not 21-2 like the article says...meanwhile this is a good fight for two undefeated fighters.. winner could potentially head off to contender status if he wins in style
            Actually, many Euro writers do not view him as 18-0. I believe he took part in some of those small tournaments, like Biggers http://www.biggersbetterboxing.com/?p=4015 - and some of those fights are not reflected on his record - at least not on boxrec. I believe they might be on fight fax.

Comment

Agit Kabeyel's record is 18-0, not 21-2 you can be sure of this so you must correct the wrong point.

Comment

Working...
              X