Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dorticos on Masternak: I See a Man With KO Written on His Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dorticos on Masternak: I See a Man With KO Written on His Face

Yunier Dorticos (22-1, 21 KOs) promises fireworks in Season II of the World Boxing Super Series, and he vows to begin in KO Doctor' mode in the Cruiserweight Quarter-Final against Mateusz Masternak in Orlando, Florida on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wishing dorticos the best in this tournament.. seeing him heartbroken after his loss against gassiev..I'm sure he has a lot to prove however I think breidis will win the tournament but it's far from a foregone conclusion with the 'ko doctor' in it

Comment

When he says "I leave it all in the ring" we know he's a guy who means it more than most. Kept trying to land power shots and turn the fight back his way right until the end in defeat. Possibly the biggest puncher in it this time around, Breidis had that great KO vs Charr but in other fights hasn't looked as destructive.

Comment

See a brutal knockout happening, see it being him and briedis in finals

Comment

Giddy for this fight, it needs more hype!!

Comment

The man can punch, there's no doubt about it. He needs to vary his game up a bit at times though, as it seemed like Gassiev saw almost every punch Dorticos threw just in time to block it on his gloves and arms.

Comment

war doritos

Comment

I also sense KO for Dorticos.

Comment

Working...
                X