Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo Shut Mouths, Showed He's Better Than GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo Shut Mouths, Showed He's Better Than GGG!

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) officially received his WBC middleweight world title on Monday at Museo Soumaya in Mexico City. Canelo captured the title last month at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, when he won a twelve round majority decision over Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sulaiman please. Do you have no shame? This is beyond cringe at this point I feel bad for Canelo going to sleep every night hoping Sulaiman doesn't try to assault him.

Comment

wow, this ho is quick to jump off golovkin's dîck soon as he loses a 'disputed' decision.. he'll do the same to canelo once he loses later on

Comment

The WBC president is acting like a boxing forum troll lol

Comment

very ridiculous remarks by Sulaiman.

GGG has been forgotten by WBC.

Comment

ABC organizations should be impartial.

Sulliman is happy that Canelo now has the 160 lb WBC belt because they will get paid more when he fights vs when GGG fought.

Comment

HAHhaha GGG home heated and filled with hurt & envy.. he’s been obsessed with Canelo & Oscar for yrs.. this may push him over the edge

Comment

I wouldn't say Canelo shut everyone up, it took by far his best ever performance (and I agree he did fight brilliantly) to get a disputed decision against a GGG that is on the downward slope. I thought GGG still won narrowly at 1st, but the more I've watched it it's one of the best cases for a competitive draw I've seen. Although if they do have a 3rd, I can only see a convincing win for Canelo due to GGG being a that much older again than last time. However the first fight should definitely been a GGG win and not a draw.

Comment

I mean u guys can hate GGG all u want, but I just feel it's a slap to the face from that fat piece of **** suliman. His only motive is to be on canelos good side. This guy is worse then his dad. This guy is in full villain mode, no shame what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) officially received his WBC middleweight world title on Monday at Museo Soumaya in Mexico City. Canelo captured the title last month at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, when he won a twelve round majority decision over Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

wow, Sulaiman is so wise..... and he sure knows a great fighter when he see's one

it sounds like he is glad to be rid of Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                    X