No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Aims To Make Statement For Boston Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Aims To Make Statement For Boston Fans

Katie Taylor believes another show-stealing performance in her WBA and IBF World Lightweight title defense against Cindy Serrano at the TD Garden on Saturday night, live on DAZN can make her become a household name in Boston.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wish her the best but nothing short of 1m + PPV buys or an international scandal is going to make her a household name anywhere in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
      I wish her the best but nothing short of 1m + PPV buys or an international scandal is going to make her a household name anywhere in the U.S.
      Ok so 1m Ppv buys. Right when wilder fury buys get announced let’s see how many numbers are required to make wilder a star 😂

1 mil is a crazy ambitious number at this stage! Has any female boxer got anywhere near it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
        Sex tape leak needs to happen......

Comment

Is she playing for the Redsox?

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            Ok so 1m Ppv buys. Right when wilder fury buys get announced let’s see how many numbers are required to make wilder a star 😂

1 mil is a crazy ambitious number at this stage! Has any female boxer got anywhere near it?
            I'm saying it's basically impossible for her to become a household name anywhere in the U.S. Of course she will never sell 1m PPVs. Only something monumental and non-boxing related is likely to make her famous over there.

Wilder is a good example. He's an American heavyweight champion, a male boxer, has an interesting personality, and he's nowhere near being a household name.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              As far as I'm aware Laila Ali vs Jacqui Frazier is the ONLY female PPV in boxing history. And I believe it did ~100k buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                As far as I'm aware Laila Ali vs Jacqui Frazier is the ONLY female PPV in boxing history. And I believe it did ~100k buys.
                There was also Mick Hennessy's £1.50 Pink Tyson Youtube PPV, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  There was also Mick Hennessy's £1.50 Pink Tyson Youtube PPV, lol.
                  Respect to UK promoters on making PPV fights affordable.

Randomly how many buys they do?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Respect to UK promoters on making PPV fights affordable.

Randomly how many buys they do?
                    No idea, don't think youtube give out numbers. Must have done a good few hundred

Comment

Working...
                    X