Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JJ Metcalf vs. Liam Williams Added To Frampton-Warrington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JJ Metcalf vs. Liam Williams Added To Frampton-Warrington

JJ Metcalf will defend his WBC International super-welterweight title against Liam Williams when they clash on December 22nd at the Manchester Arena on the undercard of Josh Warrington's world title defence against Carl Frampton.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Nice! That card looking good now.
    Heffron v Welborn is off

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
      Heffron v Welborn is off
      Heffron is still fighting for the British title on the card, got a feeling Reece Cartwright will be the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Heffron is still fighting for the British title on the card, got a feeling Reece Cartwright will be the opponent
        Ah good news

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
          Ah good news
          Feel a bit for Welborn though, hopefully he gets a shot at the winner

Comment

I'm hoping it's Joe Mullender. He'd bring it
            Pretty sure Mullender is ineligible, he failed a drugs test after his fight with Lee Churcher last December

Comment

Crap... Didn't know about it.

Why Welborn vacated anyway?
              Hearn said hes doing a Sheffield card, December 8th. Cameron/Welborn for the Commonwealth I suspect.

Comment

Crap... Didn't know about it.

Why Welborn vacated anyway?
                Yeah he tested positive for dimethybutylamine or whatever it’s called in his urine sample.

I’m honestly not sure, someone’s told me Welborn is looking towards a European title shot. Not sure how valid that is though. Surprised he vacated tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Hearn said hes doing a Sheffield card, December 8th. Cameron/Welborn for the Commonwealth I suspect.
                  Has Cameron been cleared to box yet??? There was an adverse finding after his fight with Jenman. I spoke to Chris Smedley about the situation and they’re adamant Cameron is 100% clean but it’s likely he’s going to be stripped of the Commonwealth title unless the failed test is resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Has Cameron been cleared to box yet??? There was an adverse finding after his fight with Jenman. I spoke to Chris Smedley about the situation and they’re adamant Cameron is 100% clean but it’s likely he’s going to be stripped of the Commonwealth title unless the failed test is resolved.
                    Yeah, youre right. Commonwealth site says its vacant

Comment

Working...
                    X