Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter With a Dramatic Knockout of Martin Bakole

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter With a Dramatic Knockout of Martin Bakole

Guile, smarts and skills overcame brute force as Michael The Bounty' Hunter won the IBO Inter-continental title by stopping Scotland-based Congolese heavyweight Martin Bakole (now 11-1) with a dramatic tenth round stoppage in the main event at London's York Hall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hunter should look to go back down to Cruiserweight. I think he can be a solid Champion there.

Comment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...-bowe-13408534

this is worth sparing a minute for, mcguigan laying the hype on for bakole earlier in the week

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...-bowe-13408534

this is worth sparing a minute for, mcguigan laying the hype on for bakole earlier in the week
        says the guy who claimed ohara davies & connor ben would be superstars and world champs

Comment

usyk schooled hunter the bum! he won't come back down until the undisputed champ leaves cruiserweight for good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            says the guy who claimed ohara davies & connor ben would be superstars and world champs
            never said that about connor benn just said hes a talented kid, i thought ohara would pick up a title though and picked him against taylor. but hey, i can still laugh when someone else lays the hype on thick and gets a cream pie in the face lol

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
              usyk schooled hunter the bum! he won't come back down until the undisputed champ leaves cruiserweight for good!!!
              Hunter did good in that fight

Comment

Wishing the best to Bounty Hunter. Used to luv watching his Dad fight back in the 80s. What an entertaining fighter he was.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Wishing the best to Bounty Hunter. Used to luv watching his Dad fight back in the 80s. What an entertaining fighter he was.
                  This kinda reminds me of a fight his Dad would take. And win.

Comment

This was a upset?

Michael Hunter gave Uysk one of his toughest pro fight so far and he gassed but Hunter is a very Solid Fighter but this is no damn Upset

Somebody tried to make a name for themselves off of an American Fighter and got his ASS handed to him
                    Last edited by sicko; 10-13-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X