Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zolani Tete, Mikhail Aloyan - Ready For War in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zolani Tete, Mikhail Aloyan - Ready For War in Russia

Tete, Aloyan Weights Photos Gallery - Andrew Tabiti & Ruslan Fayfer and Zolani Tete & Mikhail Aloyan all make weight ahead of their Ali Trophy Quarter-Finals on October 13 at the Ekaterinburg Expo, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anybody giving Aloyan much of a shot?

Comment

looking at zolani's midsection.. I say Inoue probably stops him with body shots

Comment

Surprise Tete dwarfing someone again. He won't get past Burnett, final will be the number 1 and 2 seed, same as the SMW, these things are planned and they get the fights to give the highest likelihood of who they want in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          looking at zolani's midsection.. I say Inoue probably stops him with body shots
          is that to imply that Tete look's soft?!?

Comment

Is this show just for the Russian investors?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              is that to imply that Tete look's soft?!?
              He looks ripped actually..I think he's too big for the weight class.. pound the body..break those ribs..Inoue could do all that

Comment

RIP Aloyan

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why a guy with four professional fights against nobodies is in this tournament.

Comment

Aloyan being in the tournament probably has something to do with the Russian backers/investors. He was a good amateur but in the pros I dont really see him beating Tete.. he struggled in his last 2 fights and won both by Split Decision in Russia. If he wins it has to be extremely close or controversial but the scoring in the WBSS was really good so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X