Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. in Play For Dec. 8, London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. in Play For Dec. 8, London

BoxingScene understands that a deal has been struck for a December 8 meeting between James DeGale (25-2-1, 15 KOs) and Chris Eubank Jr (27-2, 21 early). The fight is rumoured to be the latest bout to be shown on ITV's PPV channel here in the UK with the venue to be confirmed, although it is likely to land in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eubank by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Eubank by KO!
      No way. 3rd defeat coming up for Eubank.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        No way. 3rd defeat coming up for Eubank.
        Degale looks washed up. Did you see his last two fights?

Comment

It's a decent fight, but is it PPV worthy with both mens record in 2018? Not a chance! PPV this time last year, maybe.

Comment

Eubank will win this fight quite convincingly on points, far too busy and strong for James who won't keep him off. DeGale goes to the ropes too much, and Eubank is an animal when you allow him to come

Comment

Good matchup 50/50 fight I got Degale winning by decision

Comment

Degale was just in too many tough fights in a row. Well, fights that ended up being tougher than they should have. He should have gone hard after Groves circa 2016 and avenged that loss. He didn't, and may even lose this fight which will be a bad look on his resume' when it is all said and one. Losing to both his domestic rivals? No bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Degale looks washed up. Did you see his last two fights?
                  I did. He's still too good for Eubank, who is ****. DeGale is a 2 time IBF champion and Olympic amateur champion, he still has enough left to outbox Eubank. Put it this way, I'd take Truax to beat Eubank. He's just not world level.

Comment

DeGale is shot, I would pick any and all notable British SMW's to beat him now, Eubank by KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X