Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis Grinds Hard For Flanagan WBSS Scrap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis Grinds Hard For Flanagan WBSS Scrap

Regis Prograis training camp photos gallery - Regis Prograis (22-0, 19 KOs), along with his renowned trainer Bobby Benton, took a break from their training camp in Houston to meet with the media in New Orleans on Wednesday, October 10. In addition to hosting a media roundtable, Prograis also went through a full workout at the New Orleans Boxing Club. (photos by Mary Catherine Creative).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Regis Prograis training camp photos gallery - Regis Prograis (22-0, 19 KOs), along with his renowned trainer Bobby Benton, took a break from their training camp in Houston to meet with the media in New Orleans on Wednesday, October 10. In addition to hosting a media roundtable, Prograis also went through a full workout at the New Orleans Boxing Club. (photos by Mary Catherine Creative).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    This is going to be a good fight for however long it lasts

Comment

Everyone laughs at when I say he will beat EVERYONE at, or around 140.
      He has the whole package.
      For him not to have a major rconized belt, & still be considered the best, is amazing.
      Who needs a belt.
      Never hear Mikey Garcia, Ramirez, Linares, or Loma saying "I want to fight him".
      Regis beats them all!

Comment

Regis Prograis (22-0, 19 KOs), along with his renowned trainer Bobby Benton

If Bobby Benton is so renown then why doesn't he tell Prograis to spar with head gear. And also teach the how to use some head movement for crying out loud. That guy is like a easy target at times he's lucky he has a good chin and hasn't come across a top power puncher. I still like watching him fight but just saying if he doesn't fix that defense he'll be another Amir Imam.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Regis Prograis (22-0, 19 KOs), along with his renowned trainer Bobby Benton

If Bobby Benton is so renown then why doesn't he tell Prograis to spar with head gear. And also teach the how to use some head movement for crying out loud. That guy is like a easy target at times he's lucky he has a good chin and hasn't come acrozss a top power puncher. I still like watching him fight but just saying if he doesn't fix that defense he'll be another Amir Imam.
          I was about to say, that last nobody he fought lumped him up pretty good. He looked hitable and followed the guy too much. I know he has power, but he shouldn't walk in so careless.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
            Everyone laughs at when I say he will beat EVERYONE at, or around 140.
            He has the whole package.
            For him not to have a major rconized belt, & still be considered the best, is amazing.
            Who needs a belt.
            Never hear Mikey Garcia, Ramirez, Linares, or Loma saying "I want to fight him".
            Regis beats them all!
            I agree with 100% homey

Comment

Working...
            X