Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Ready For Fielding: I'll Show Why I'm Pound-For-Pound #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Ready For Fielding: I'll Show Why I'm Pound-For-Pound #1

Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs), the universally recognized middleweight champion of the world, will make his New York City debut as he faces WBA Super Middleweight World Champion Rocky Fielding (27-1, 15 KOs) in a special 12-round super middleweight attraction on Saturday, Dec. 15 at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're actually not. Get the **** over yourself. The guy you're fighting is a cab driver with a fake title.

Comment

And why The other guy is P4P #92

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        You're actually not. Get the **** over yourself. The guy you're fighting is a cab driver with a fake title.
        Who has a better resume? He has more claim to be #1 than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          Who is ranked higher than Vanes.

Whats he been up to lately??? Driving Taxi's in LA?? Heard GGG is gonna give him a rematch so he can look like the boogeyman again. Gonna call it MexiCAN style .1

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Who is ranked higher than Vanes.

Whats he been up to lately??? Driving Taxi's in LA?? Heard GGG is gonna give him a rematch so he can look like the boogeyman again. Gonna call it MexiCAN style .1
            Guys that had Golovkin number #1 for squeaking by Jacobs claiming Canelo isn't, it's crazy.

Comment

Ummm STFU Drug cheat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                And why The other guy is P4P #92
                You're being kind to Fielding. They need to go through the motions of selling this though. I hope they can get a good undercard.

Comment

This should be interesting Golovkin supports say he will beat Fielding and Canelo supporters say the same thing.

Comment

Say what you will about Canelo but he's fought some of the best in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X