Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Says a 'Monster' Knockout Was Always The Goal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Says a 'Monster' Knockout Was Always The Goal

Naoya Inoue KO'd Juan Carlos Payano after only one minute and ten seconds of the first round, and Kiryl Relikh went through twelve tough rounds against Eduard Troyanovsky to score a unanimous win in Sunday's Ali Trophy Quarter-Finals at the Yokohama Arena, Yokohama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Naoya Inoue KO'd Juan Carlos Payano after only one minute and ten seconds of the first round, and Kiryl Relikh went through twelve tough rounds against Eduard Troyanovsky to score a unanimous win in Sunday's Ali Trophy Quarter-Finals at the Yokohama Arena, Yokohama.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    This guy is the goods. One of the least padded records I have seen on boxrec. He started boxing and beating experienced fighters from his third fight on

Comment

Inoue has status, a wrecker, destroyer. Not only do people like him, they have given him a mission as an avenger. Nery in Vegas would sell huge since Japan is out. Macau?

Comment

What a talent.
        Inoue the destroyer

Comment

I didn´t quite get what Inoue was looking for when he pawed leading hands with Payano for the first minute.. seems that he knew exactly what he was doing, one - two with the jab going under Payano´s right to block vision. Fcuking perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            I didn´t quite get what Inoue was looking for when he pawed leading hands with Payano for the first minute.. seems that he knew exactly what he was doing, one - two with the jab going under Payano´s right to block vision. Fcuking perfect.
            I read online that Inoue used that pawing jab to feint going over Payano's right only to actually go under it. Needless to say, not only did Inoue throw the fundamental 1-2 perfectly, but he did it rather cleverly.

Comment

GIF: Naoya Inoue vs. Juan Carlos Payano - KO

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Nice avi and gif. Kudos to Naoya.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Nice avi and gif. Kudos to Naoya.
                  Thanks man, its about time I change my Avi and Sig for tha P4P King T-Raw fighting this week!

Comment

Not sure if Monster is the right nickname for Inouye, he's more of a Predator. As good as his power and technical ability is, his greatest ability seems to be his boxing brain.
                    Not sure if it's purely down to studying hours of footage of his opponents or if he just get's a quick read on them once the fight starts; but he seems to know exactly where, when, and how to hit in order to get a KO with the absolute minimum of fuss.

Comment

Working...
                    X