Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Destroys Payano, Scores Crushing, First-Round Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue Destroys Payano, Scores Crushing, First-Round Knockout

The legend of Naoya Inoue grew immensely Sunday. Japan's Inoue, nicknamed "The Monster," knocked out Juan Carlos Payano with a crushing right hand just 70 seconds into their scheduled 12-round, 118-pound championship match in Yokohama, Japan, Inoue's hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The kid is something special. I don't think he threw anything except the two punches that destroyed Payano's soul.

Comment

What an absolute destroyer. He may be the biggest puncher P4P in boxing.

Comment

Lets see when he gets hits back from another boxer just as good as him in Rodriguez. sorry Maloney u'll be KO'd too.

Comment

What else can you say but Holly chit.

Comment

I said it before the tournament. Inoue will probably win the Bantamweight tournament rather easily, because I don't think that highly of the Bantamweight division.
            It's not a great division. Tete is considered Inoue's best opponent and his Tete's best win is an older Narvaez. Narvaez wasn't even all that in his prime.
            Tete is not built to take Inoue's power. Tall skinny guys are not built to take power.
            Gavin McDonnell, another tall skinny guy, got stopped by Daniel Roman who isn't a big puncher.
            Don't be shocked if Inoue makes easy work of Tete.

Comment

Surprised by the headline. YouTube here I come.

Comment

so funny, they bring in an average opponent to get knocked out and people act shocked when it happens. payano wouldnt be in anyones p4p top 200 fighters, beating him makes inoue legit does it? lets see what happens when he fights someone who boxes and moves

Comment

He's a muthFurkin monsta.. dropping world class opponents cold in the first round like they are Club fighters. We can’t ignore this talent anymore. He’s in contention for the top P4P positions now!

Comment

Nice right hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X