Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessie Vargas, Thomas Dulorme - Erupt at Tense Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessie Vargas, Thomas Dulorme - Erupt at Tense Weigh-In

Vargas, Dulorme Weights Chicago Photos Gallery - Jessie Vargas and Thomas Dulorme will clash for the WBC Silver Welterweight title at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on October 6, live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland).

[Click Here To Read More]

Dulorme body appears to be ready for this encounter.

Comment

WAR Vargas!!! I'll never get tired of seeing this Rican Eli Porter get whopped.

Comment

Dulorme is always in good physical shape thats not what matters we will see his mental game although Vargas is not a big puncher I think he outworks Dulorme.

Comment

Roidrage mate.

Comment

How many bj's has Vargas given Hearn?

Comment

Dulorme Im sure is very prepared. unfortunately his chin is not the best and it always fails him in the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                Roidrage mate.
                You're the same pu55y who never makes steroid-related comments or jokes about Canelo but you make one here? What a pu55y.

Comment

That raven haired Tecate girl would get it from me...,best 45 seconds of her life.

Comment

In a fan of Dulorme’s style. I know most of these fkin noobs and casuals dont know this but Dulorme is actually Very talented with potential.

I followed his fights from his prospect days and he has all the tools. Just not sure where his mind is at but physically he has it.

He can beat Vargas

Comment

Working...
                    X