Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Tomasz Adamek - Face To Face, Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Tomasz Adamek - Face To Face, Presser

Miller, Adamek Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Jessie Vargas and Thomas Dulorme will clash for the WBC Silver Welterweight title at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on October 6, live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would rag on Miller if he was a belt holder but he's not. This is the kinda fighter wilder was fighting for all of his so called defenses with the exception of Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      I would rag on Miller if he was a belt holder but he's not. This is the kinda fighter wilder was fighting for all of his so called defenses with the exception of Ortiz.
      Adamek is totally shot and was never good at heavyweight.

Duhaupas, Szpilka, Scott, Washington, Arreola, Molina, and Stiverne aren't the same quality as Ortiz but any one of them would waste Adamek. Hell, Szpilka beat him in 2014 and Molina knocked him out in 2016.

Comment

Come on, man?! Miller is staying busy, I get that. But why not someone like Ortiz, Breazeale, or Whyte at least? Someone that isn't much smaller and shot.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Come on, man?! Miller is staying busy, I get that. But why not someone like Ortiz, Breazeale, or Whyte at least? Someone that isn't much smaller and shot.
          You don't really think he'd pick any of them as a stay busy fight?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            All Miller has had are stay busy fights. He needs a step up fight against real competition.

Comment

Re

I'm expecting the Chris Arreola gameplan from Adamek, run for your life .

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                ROTFLMAO !! Breazeale isnt a stay busy fight, that's a knock down drag out war !

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  All Miller has had are stay busy fights. He needs a step up fight against real competition.
                  Absolutely but Adamek is a perfect opponent for a stay busy fight. Whyte and Ortiz would be a big step up in class and he'd be the underdog against both of them. Breazeale would bring it and I'm not sure Miller wins. That's not stay busy fights, more like a gamble and Miller doesn't seem to be insterested in those kind of fights. He'll take on safe opponents and hope to talk himself into a title fight.
                  Last edited by VatoMulatto; 10-04-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

knockout win for Miller inside 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X