Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue - Can He Run The Table?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue - Can He Run The Table?

By Cliff Rold - For fans of the international boxing, getting up at odd hours to watch a fight is nothing new. This Sunday, it's something to get a little more excited about. Subscribers to the DAZN app will be treated to three significant matches live from Japan (7 AM EST). WBC 108 lb. titlist Ken Shiro (13-0, 7 KO) will defend against former IBF titlist Milan Melindo (37-3, 13 KO). It is Melindo's first fight since losing a unification battle with then-WBA titlist Ryoichi Taguchi last December...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's see what happens when he doesn't fight a walking punchbag.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Let's see what happens when he doesn't fight a walking punchbag.
      What a hater! The 'Monster' beat future unified jr. IBF/WBA #1. jr. Flyweight Ryoichi Taguchi in his forth professional bout! Following that Inoue beat the #1. 108 pounder Adrian Hernandez for his first world title ( WBC jr. Flyweight title ) in only SIX professional bouts! But you think that CLOWN Jamie McDonnell was his best win?! GET LOST!!!

Comment

All I've seen of Inouye is the McDonell fight, and all anyone could learn from that one is the dangers of involved in draining too much weight for too long in a career. Both those twins boil down far too much, have you seen the size difference between them when is one is working his brothers corner between his own fights? Looking forward to seeing more from the "monster" in the WBSS against world class boxers who make the weight a lot more naturally than McDonnell did, should be a better test of his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
          All I've seen of Inouye is the McDonell fight, and all anyone could learn from that one is the dangers of involved in draining too much weight for too long in a career. Both those twins boil down far too much, have you seen the size difference between them when is one is working his brothers corner between his own fights? Looking forward to seeing more from the "monster" in the WBSS against world class boxers who make the weight a lot more naturally than McDonnell did, should be a better test of his ability.
          McDonnell looked like he’d just come out of POW camp at the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            What a hater! The 'Monster' beat future unified jr. IBF/WBA #1. jr. Flyweight Ryoichi Taguchi in his forth professional bout! Following that Inoue beat the #1. 108 pounder Adrian Hernandez for his first world title ( WBC jr. Flyweight title ) in only SIX professional bouts! But you think that CLOWN Jamie McDonnell was his best win?! GET LOST!!!
            I've seen his videos , his opponents have been budget to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              McDonnell looked like he’d just come out of POW camp at the weigh in.
              He always does, same with his brother. Other than all of the anti-doping organisations singing off the same hymn sheet (and being more severe with penalties), weight-drain and re-hydration is the problem that most needs sorting out in boxing.
              I may be wrong, but I believe it's the chief cause of death in the ring. Dehydration causes separation between the brain and skull wall - which is probably the worst thing possible when your job includes being punched in the head. I can't think of a case in recent memory where a HW died following a fight, it always seems to be when a boxer has to boil down to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                He always does, same with his brother. Other than all of the anti-doping organisations singing off the same hymn sheet (and being more severe with penalties), weight-drain and re-hydration is the problem that most needs sorting out in boxing.
                I may be wrong, but I believe it's the chief cause of death in the ring. Dehydration causes separation between the brain and skull wall - which is probably the worst thing possible when your job includes being punched in the head. I can't think of a case in recent memory where a HW died following a fight, it always seems to be when a boxer has to boil down to make weight.
                I’ve actually been saying that for ages. It’s why there are so few deaths at heavyweight.

And inoue is the real deal. I’ve had him in my p4p for a while now. Highly recommend his fights

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  I've seen his videos , his opponents have been budget to say the least.
                  Coming from a guy that hypes Joe Joyce! If Joe Joyce had beat someone equal to the caliber of a Ryoichi Taguchi and Adrien Hernandez by his fourth/Sixth pro fight I'm sure we would log on to only see your repeated spam threads asking NSB where you rank Joe in the P4P!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I’ve actually been saying that for ages. It’s why there are so few deaths at heavyweight.

And inoue is the real deal. I’ve had him in my p4p for a while now. Highly recommend his fights
                    Looking forward to watching him (although when i see in the WBSS, as well as all the others to be honest. Saurland the Coke-gurner deserves credit for pushing this format when most other promoters said it wouldn't work. Just my opinion but it's been the best innovation in the sport for years, I hope it spreads to more of the weight divisions and that certain promoters stop barring their fighters from entering.

Comment

Working...
                    X