Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Tomasz Adamek - Putting in Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Tomasz Adamek - Putting in Work

Miller, Adamek Workout Photos Gallery - Jessie Vargas and Thomas Dulorme will clash for the WBC Silver Welterweight title at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on October 6, live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

Pretty big miss match, but the Pole is looking yoked.

Looks like he has indulged in some of those magic vitamins.

Comment

Miller is doing a lot of playing around in his photos meanwhile Adamek pics looks like he's taking this fight more seriously!! I don't know if that's a sign or not but it looks like he means business!! ��

Comment

Adamek looks like a breast, but if they were side by side the size disparity would be huge. Hope adamek remembers to pull all the needles out of his ass before the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          Pretty big miss match, but the Pole is looking yoked.
          I'm predicting this is the type of fight you get if you don't re-sign with Hearn or Hearn gets tired of your sh^t.

I think Big Baby is gonna be up for grabs after this fight. ESPN & Showtime need to save a lil money for him if they can. Lotsa fights to make on the PBC side & a Big Baby vs Jennings fight wouldn't be a bad matchup on the ESPN side, but idk if there is much else over that way.

Comment

Miller gains 10 pounds before every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Miller is doing a lot of playing around in his photos meanwhile Adamek pics looks like he's taking this fight more seriously!! I don't know if that's a sign or not but it looks like he means business!! ��
              It'd be a pretty big upset if Adamek won. He's not had a win worth a damn since 2012. And he's lost to a few guys I consider lesser then Big Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I'm predicting this is the type of fight you get if you don't re-sign with Hearn or Hearn gets tired of your sh^t.

I think Big Baby is gonna be up for grabs after this fight. ESPN & Showtime need to save a lil money for him if they can. Lotsa fights to make on the PBC side & a Big Baby vs Jennings fight wouldn't be a bad matchup on the ESPN side, but idk if there is much else over that way.
                Miller already said he has 2 fights and he's bouncing after. He'll be back with PBC I'm assuming.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Miller already said he has 2 fights and he's bouncing after. He'll be back with PBC I'm assuming.
                  Isn't this his 2nd fight? Or does he got one more? F#ck Big Baby's life if he gots to do another bs fight before he's out.

But yea this is why I see promoters as a problem. This is not the type of fight Miller woulda gotten if he was staying with Hearn. And this sh^t happens all the time with all promoters. You don't stay with a guy & he tries to damage your image with a bs fight or a fight that isn't gonna make you look good or if they can throw you in with someone who'll beat you. The UFC does the same thing with guys who wanna test free agency. Its a bs tactic that I hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Isn't this his 2nd fight? Or does he got one more? F#ck Big Baby's life if he gots to do another bs fight before he's out.

But yea this is why I see promoters as a problem. This is not the type of fight Miller woulda gotten if he was staying with Hearn. And this sh^t happens all the time with all promoters. You don't stay with a guy & he tries to damage your image with a bs fight or a fight that isn't gonna make you look good or if they can throw you in with someone who'll beat you. The UFC does the same thing with guys who wanna test free agency. Its a bs tactic that I hate.
                    I remember an interview of him saying he had a 2 fight deal. So I think he has one more after this one. The first 2 were on HBO. I guess the next 2 are on DAZN.

Comment

Working...
                    X