Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: SHO's Espinoza Talks Canelo, HBO's Demise, Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: SHO's Espinoza Talks Canelo, HBO's Demise, Joshua

Stephen Espinoza Video Interview - In anticipation of the December 1 heavyweight world title showdown between WBC champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and lineal champion Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury, the fighters embarked on a three-city international press tour which began Monday, October 1 in London where the two larger-than-life personalities faced off. The tour continued on Tuesday, October 2 in New York City at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and concludes in Los Angeles at Star Plaza STAPLES Center on Wednesday, Oct. 3.

[Click Here To Read More]

You can tell this guy Stephen Espinoza knows his business and he's certainly very smart and educated..
    Which is why all along i kept telling idiots on here he's gonna make a run at Canelo and try his best to get him signed to Showtime but too many morons kept saying he wont cause he don't like Oscar...
    Well how stupid can you really be to think he'll let his own personal feelings get in the way... Lol
    I even had that idiot Scipio2009 tell me Stephen don't need anymore stars on Showtime, he has plenty...
    It's like saying I don't want anymore money, I've got plenty...
    What a dumb fucc he is. I bet he feels stupid now! Lol

Comment

You can tell this guy Stephen Espinoza knows his business and he's certainly very smart and educated..
      Which is why all along i kept telling idiots on here he's gonna make a run at Canelo and try his best to get him signed to Showtime but too many morons kept saying he wont cause he don't like Oscar...
      Well how stupid can you really be to think he'll let his own personal feelings get in the way... 😂
      I even had that idiot Scipio2009 tell me Stephen don't need anymore stars on Showtime, he has plenty...
      It's like saying I don't want anymore money, I've got plenty...
      What a dumb fucc he is. I bet he feels stupid now! Lol

Comment

He needs to let Canelo go to DAZN. **** Girlie Boy promotions!

Comment

Words are meaningless as far as I’m concerned... If Espinoza is serious about signing Canelo then it will take a package deal that includes dates for Golden Boy’s stable. Oscar is definitely not the smartest man in town but this is a pivotal moment for GBP, so he’ll need to step his game up in order to ensure Golden Boy survival. It needs the right deal to showcase Vergil Ortiz, Alexis Rocha, JoJo Diaz and Ryan Garcia and the many more young talent they have.

Comment

10 Shows a year
            2 PPVs
            8 ShoBox

DLH not turning that deal down.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              10 Shows a year
              2 PPVs
              8 ShoBox

DLH not turning that deal down.
              Huh? SHO is not giving that many dates to GBP on top of their PBC deal.

Comment

Jacobs and Chocolatico need new tv deals too

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Huh? SHO is not giving that many dates to GBP on top of their PBC deal.
                  It's Friday ShoBox cards. They don't interfere with Sat PBC cards. Okay maybe 4 cards.

Comment

CANELO PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                    X