Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko, Lennox Lewis - Face To Face To Reflect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko, Lennox Lewis - Face To Face To Reflect

Fifteen years have elapsed since their extraordinary fight, which Vitali Klitschko dubs, as a small piece of boxing history. Yet the classic match against WBC Champion Lennox Lewis seems to improve with age, like a vintage port or a fine claret. The seeping hues involved were strikingly similar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would have been a great rematch if Vitalis eye would of held up. Lewis turned down 20 million for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Would have been a great rematch if Vitalis eye would of held up. Lewis turned down 20 million for the rematch.
      I would turn it down too if i was already philthy rich. Plus fat and old years out.of.prime.

Comment

I'd pay for this rematch before I'd pay for
        May vs Pac 2...

Comment

I wanted them to rematch but it's over now. Hopefully the near future will reward us with some great fights between the current players.

Comment

Vitali was a beast but a prime and prepared Lennox would have won more emphatically , it would always have been a war tho
            His brother was an athlete who only late developed a natural instinct imo, Vitali was a born fighter.

Comment

Everyone was very suprised Lennox accepted Vitali as the late replacement. Think he underestimated him and didnt really train properly, big difference if your preparing for Kirk Johnson and end up boxing Vitali. Lewis had a lucky escape that night.

Comment

Thats dope he took the fight on 16 days notice. These punks today, never happen.

Comment

no man test! look at his face larry! hes LUCKY it was stopped.

Comment

The last great heavyweight fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X