Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas: Nothing Changes, I Want All Champs at 115

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas: Nothing Changes, I Want All Champs at 115

Oracle Arena, Oakland - The "Pretty Boy" didn't have an easy night at the office. Jerwin "Pretty Boy" Ancajas made the sixth defense of his IBF junior bantamweight world title, battling to a draw against Alex Santiago. The scorecards read 116-112 Ancajas, 118-111 Santiago, and 114-114.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A draw is always as good as a lose. Ancajas is not ready at least for rungvisai. He should rematch barrios first and beat him convincingly. Barrios deserved a rematch.

Comment

Arum should’ve put him in with someone with quality, he looks to be uninspired and not motivated!

Not good, at this rate he won’t improve or start having issues with “getting up” for fights if Bob continues to feed him plumbers and bin collectors!

The Ancajas that fought Santiago gets dispatched by even past prime current Chocolatito, McWilliams Arroyo has a shot as well!

Not sold on Yaifai yet at all so Ancajas best chance is him!

Both Estrada and SSR crumbles him like a cookie if he shows up in the same form as last nite!

Comment

For the Fan's sake & to keep the smaller weights alive Ancajas Vs Kal Yafai heeds to happen before the years out!..

Comment

And the rematch against Santiago?

Comment

I thought he won with a slim margin, but a draw is fair for both and he needs to give Barrios a rematch to settle the draw. He needs to win that convincingly before taking other champs.
            Let Nietes get a belt then fight Rungvisai.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
              A draw is always as good as a lose. Ancajas is not ready at least for rungvisai. He should rematch barrios first and beat him convincingly. Barrios deserved a rematch.
              Kid just lost a journeyman and got a gift.
              The top boys put this clown to sleep easy.

It's thanks to cowards like Jerwis that the expression "paper champ" exists.

Im not sure If Jervin could even beat the guy Rungvisai just blasted out in a round.

Comment

Imo Ancajas clearly lost. Clearly...

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                  Kid just lost a journeyman and got a gift.
                  The top boys put this clown to sleep easy.

It's thanks to cowards like Jerwis that the expression "paper champ" exists.

Im not sure If Jervin could even beat the guy Rungvisai just blasted out in a round.
                  Granted i haven't watched the fight yet im only basing my opinion from what i read in various sites and forums and even those are mixed about who won so that proves that IT was a close fight. If we're talking about the top boys ancajas gives problems to rungvisai but i think rung gets him, against estrada i got a slight advantage for estrada, yafai has enough flaws in him for it to be a 50-50 fight and same for gonzalez.
                  Its never going to be easy. Ancajas got a live and better than advertised opponent he fails to beat convincingly so that makes him a clown? Even if he tore through his competition since winning his title and beat a legit top 10 115 pounder in sultan and arroyo?

Coward? How did you even come to that conclusion? Did you read jerwin's mind?

Also rung beat a lot of guys in a round so i don't know who you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
                    Granted i haven't watched the fight yet im only basing my opinion from what i read in various sites and forums and even those are mixed about who won so that proves that IT was a close fight. If we're talking about the top boys ancajas gives problems to rungvisai but i think rung gets him, against estrada i got a slight advantage for estrada, yafai has enough flaws in him for it to be a 50-50 fight and same for gonzalez.
                    Its never going to be easy. Ancajas got a live and better than advertised opponent he fails to beat convincingly so that makes him a clown? Even if he tore through his competition since winning his title and beat a legit top 10 115 pounder in sultan and arroyo?

Coward? How did you even come to that conclusion? Did you read jerwin's mind?

Also rung beat a lot of guys in a round so i don't know who you're talking about.
                    Just go watch the fight dude. It wasn't close at all.
                    Jervis got smashed up by a bum dude.

He's not troubling anybody.

Coward is just begging for a payday

Comment

Working...
                    X