Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui: I Don't See Anybody Beating Me at 168-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui: I Don't See Anybody Beating Me at 168-Pounds

After being the victim of one of the most heinous acts in boxing history, Jose Uzcategui can enjoy being a world titleholder. With lucrative fights at 168 pounds, including a showdown with WBO titleholder Gilberto Ramirez, Uzcategui cannot wait for what 2019 holds. In the meantime, he will face Ezequiel Maderna tonight in a 10-round non-
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith and Benavidez might be able to

Comment

Defo the one to watch at 168 imo. 168 could be heating up as i dont think that tournament makes smith the best 168 pounder out there.

Comment

Callum Smith will **** him up

Comment

168lbs starting to bubble!!!

Comment

Uzcategui looked like a monster his last match, really improved as he's gotten older and filled out his body.

168 has really gotten a whole lot better than it was a few years ago, people that haven't been keeping up think it still stinks but I'd say it's better than 160 which everyone praises. It's filled with some of the biggest SMW's I've seen in a long time.

Comment

Another WBSS at SMW anyone? This time with all the champs like the CW's did? Smith, Uzcategui, Ramirez, Benavidez. Who else makes up the numbers? Fielding, Groves, DeGale, 1 or 2 Dirrell's? Any other suggestions for the draw?

Comment

I watched Uzi get boxed. He looks good, but movement shuts him down. At least that was what sweat hands had in mind. Turn him.
                Last edited by Corelone; 09-28-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I think he can beat Smith (possibly) BUT he better stop talking sh** because when David Benavidez get off his crack addiction, he's gonna knock your lights out bro.

Comment

Caleb Plant will beat this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X