No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JJ McDonagh Blasts Eubanks as "Fakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JJ McDonagh Blasts Eubanks as "Fakes"

Ireland's JJ McDonagh (16-4, 8 KOs) has fanned the flames ahead of next week's meeting with Chris Eubank Jr. (26-2, 20 KOs) by branding the Eubanks a joke act. The 32-year-old meets Eubank on the undercard of George Groves's WBSS Super middleweight final appearance against Callum Smith in Jeddah next week over 10-rounds but has not been impressed with the way the Eubanks go about their business.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who the f**k is jj McDonagh

Comment

Well ok Slick, but the Comedy Duo picked you for a reason don't forget.

Comment

Eubank Jnr IS a total fake built on hype by his father for £££ to pay off his creditors but...

JJ was picked for a very simple reason - he is a piece of meat for Junior to beat into tenderloin with the 'Warriors Code'.

Comment

Couldn't agree more JJ, doesn't mean you're going to be doing anything other than getting blasted out within a round or 2 though.
          I'd be same weight class as Adonis Stevenson, and I can't stand the man. However I know 100% without fail that he'd beat the living piss out of me without even breaking sweat.

Comment

I keep forgetting Groves-Smith is next week. Is this on DAZN? What time does it start?

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              James Quinn McDonagh's, bare knuckle champion, son.

Why do mfers keep asking this lol?

But yea he's not wrong although I think he's being more critical of Senior than Junior. And yea Senior IS a cat who's ears perk up when a camera is around. He loves & seemingly requires a certain amount of attention to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                casual

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  I keep forgetting Groves-Smith is next week. Is this on DAZN? What time does it start?
                  Yep.

10am/west coast, 1pm/east coast & I believe 6pm/UK time, but anyone feel free to correct me if I'm incorrect.

Comment

McDonagh is using this opportunity against a well known name to at least get his name in the media. He will get stopped by Eubank, perhaps brutally, so he is making use of this spotlight while it lasts

Comment

Working...
                    X