Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crolla: If I Win, A Good Chance The Lomachenko Fights Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crolla: If I Win, A Good Chance The Lomachenko Fights Happens

Manchester's former WBA lightweight champion Anthony Crolla (33-6-3, 13 KOs) facing Daud Yordan of Indonesia in a final eliminator for that title. The bout takes place on the November 10th undercard to the cruiserweight battle between IBF, WBA, WBC, WBO world champion Oleksandr Usyk and former beltholder Tony Bellew.
    [Click Here To Read More]

nobody wants to see that.

Comment

Another delusional brit...

Comment

Both Lomachenko & Usyk looked at home in the UK on Sat.
        BobFather better watch Loma because dude could very easily join his bud on DAZN.
        (Anyone know how much longer Arum has him under contract?)

Comment

If Lomachenko has to fight a British Lightweight it should be Luke Campbell not Crolla.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Both Lomachenko & Usyk looked at home in the UK on Sat.
            BobFather better watch Loma because dude could very easily join his bud on DAZN.
            (Anyone know how much longer Arum has him under contract?)
            Aruns got him locked in until the day he dies

Comment

Loma would destroy Crolla best not to even chase that fight

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                If Lomachenko has to fight a British Lightweight it should be Luke Campbell not Crolla.
                I can see why Lomachenko might want to fight in the UK if he wanted to increase his exposure in what is a pretty hot market right now, but can't think of any UK opposition that could realistically hang with him.

I think I'd go with Campbell over Crolla too, but I guess it depends on who has the bigger following and would generate the biggest TV audience. If exposure in the UK is the name in the game, he needs to pick the bigger publicity draw. Not sure which of them that is.

There are no legacy fights or belts there for him, so only possible reason would be expanding his audience.

Comment

crolla would get absolutely flattened!!

Comment

I think almost for sure Lomachenko will fight in the U.K next year but I agree with the senitement that it should be Campbell. Campbell looked really good on Saturday and against Linares I think he won as much as six rounds. He started slow and was fighting far away from home but started to look comfortable by the middle rounds.

Two Olympic gold medalists angle too and Campbell is still at his best.

Comment

Working...
                    X