Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Credits Joshua For Big Win, Has No Excuses Over Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin Credits Joshua For Big Win, Has No Excuses Over Loss

Russian boxer Alexander Povetkin admitted that IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua was the stronger fighter in their showdown on Saturday night at Wembley in London. Before a crowd of 80,000 fans, Povetkin was putting in a solid effort and landing more than a handful of punches of Joshua, who was bleeding from his nose and got rattled in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

***** Povetkin & all other PED using scumbags!

Comment

kudos to Joshua..

Joshua vs Miller should be made.

Comment

Povetkin's score went up a lot today in my book. Humble, determined, strong and with massive heart, gave to AJ something to think about a number of times, clearly did not come for a paycheck like Charles Martin. Joshua wouldn't have gone to his dressing room after the fight if he wasn't all that. Real gentleman and a credit to boxing.

Comment

Povetkin still better than 90% heavyweights. If I were him, I wouldn`t retire but wait till Wilder -Fury fights Joshua. Winner of this circle will have to fight somebody and there are only 3 very good options: Povetkin, Ortiz, Miller.

Comment

Like I've said, Povetkin is far behind Joshua in terms of anthropometry and that's why he lose this matchup, same can be said about other fighters who's far ahead of him in terms of anthropometry and that's Fury and Wilder. Other heavyweights, he has a good chance against them even at this age

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
              ***** Povetkin & all other PED using scumbags!
              Especially AJ the most obvious drug cheat in world sport

Comment

so whos the next mandatory? or are they gonna drag out Wilders nuts for the next 3 months?

Comment

Povetkin vs Parker would be a great fight.
                  Povetkin vs Chisora would be another good match up that would draw a good crowd.

Comment

Joshua using the same dirty tactic to land his uppercut ; holding off the hook -- the upper seems to miss or graze Povetkin forcing Alexanders own glove into his face.

Yes I threw in that Dime-Piece in there for you ******* -- you're welcome.

Heres a gif of the elbow from Joshua in the fourth round causing the cut on Alexanders left eye.

Comment

Working...
                    X