Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie vs. Matty Askin - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie vs. Matty Askin - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Okolie, Askin Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua hit the scales nearly two stones heavier than Russian opponent Alexander Povetkin as the two weighed in for Saturday's title fight at Wembley Stadium. (photos by Lawrence Lustig, Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a STINKER of a fight. 90% Okolie's fault. Throw a straight right (and miss) then hold. And repeat. Askin ain't sparkling either.

Comment

Even a KO through the ropes cant undo how bad this has been

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        What a STINKER of a fight. 90% Okolie's fault. Throw a straight right (and miss) then hold. And repeat. Askin ain't sparkling either.
        90% ??? 97% Okolie’s fault. He is from my area but I have had to wear sunglasses to watch this fight , like I’m at a funeral mourning a lost one . He is dead to me now. Absolute garbage. A Anderson Silva without the skill, charisma, ability just the same head shape

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          90% ??? 97% Okolie’s fault. He is from my area but I have had to wear sunglasses to watch this fight , like I’m at a funeral mourning a lost one . He is dead to me now. Absolute garbage. A Anderson Silva without the skill, charisma, ability just the same head shape
          Just feel Askin did himself no favours by just walking straight into Okelie's arms every single time. The dude forgot how to jab and set up his punches. But well done Victor Laughlan for not putting up with it. Wish more refs would take that line.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            Just feel Askin did himself no favours by just walking straight into Okelie's arms every single time. The dude forgot how to jab and set up his punches. But well done Victor Laughlan for not putting up with it. Wish more refs would take that line.
            Agreed.....

Comment

Working...
            X