Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux on Canelo: I'll Be The Underdog, I Can Surprise Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux on Canelo: I'll Be The Underdog, I Can Surprise Everyone

Last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Canadian middleweight banger David Lemieux (40-4, 34KOs) sparked out Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (28-3, 22KOs) in a single round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why is alvarez fighting the left overs of GGG and BJS ? because he lost to GGG twice and is afraid to take on a real challenge like BJS charlo or danny jacobs and is looking for a soft cash out "fight"

Comment

Lemuuuu wants that nice check

Comment

Great fight to make before the GGG trilogy

War LeMule!

Comment

It’s not written in stone that it will be Lemieux. He is one of the options. Oscar mentioned in this article, Charlo too.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...e-la-hoya-says

Comment

yes the guy who got his ass blasted by GGG is going to actually beat canelo

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              why is alvarez fighting the left overs of GGG and BJS ? because he lost to GGG twice and is afraid to take on a real challenge like BJS charlo or danny jacobs and is looking for a soft cash out "fight"
              🤣 I'm just gonna laugh at you for my this idiotic comment... 😂

Comment

2 times i have seen lemuiex get completely owned in world title fights.
                1 where golovkin took him apart with just his jab and right hand
                2 saunders embarrassed him and showed him to be a very mediocre
                And yet he has somehow got himself into position to fight canelo and again this shows the true intentions of golden boy.
                I think it will do badly if they try and sell it as ppv

Comment

This flabby fat boy aint gonna like the beating Canelo would put on his rolls. Canelo has one of the best body punching combos out there. He aint gonna make it past 7. Once he starts protecting his body the damage is done.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    Jacobs or Saunders wont be ready by December go over there and buy yourself a clue.

Comment

Working...
                    X