No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Opponents Split on Canelo Rematch Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Opponents Split on Canelo Rematch Outcome

Matthew Macklin and Martin Murray are both very familiar with the punching power of former middleweight king Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs). In June of 2013, Golovkin landed a brutal hook to the body to score a third round knockout over Macklin at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stop it with all these articles about the fight man... Its over. Geez

Comment

I rewatched it on mute.. I got.. 114-114.. so depending on what u like.. that's what determines the winner to you.. examples.. if u like GGG'S jabs.. an pushing his punches, boxing on backfoot all night.. then its 115-113 GGG!. but if u like Canelo's combinations, and willingness to hold his ground in a fire fight an back ggg up consistently with body and cranium punches. (Also taking into consideration canelo being the smaller man..)Then its 115-113 Canelo.. also, on a side not GGG said he wanted a big drama show.. Mexican style.. and he will ko canelo and punish him for cheating.. then he ran all night.. then left the ring like a lil bytchmade hoe! So fuc him.. disrespectful lil punk!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        I rewatched it on mute.. I got.. 114-114.. so depending on what u like.. that's what determines the winner to you.. examples.. if u like GGG'S jabs.. an pushing his punches, boxing on backfoot all night.. then its 115-113 GGG!. but if u like Canelo's combinations, and willingness to hold his ground in a fire fight an back ggg up consistently with body and cranium punches. (Also taking into consideration canelo being the smaller man..)Then its 115-113 Canelo.. also, on a side not GGG said he wanted a big drama show.. Mexican style.. and he will ko canelo and punish him for cheating.. then he ran all night.. then left the ring like a lil bytchmade hoe! So fuc him.. disrespectful lil punk!
        LMFAO,you better be ready for a barrage of people byrding for ggg & regurgitating hating ass good ol boy Teddy Atlas or bug eyes Frank Warren whos ******ed enough to say canelo only won 3 rds to 9 for ggg.(what a byrddogging mufuka bugeyes is btw scoring 9-3 4ggg )
        Last edited by kushking; 09-20-2018, 02:59 AM.

Comment

I rewatched the fight in the dark, naked while furiously man handling myself and came up with 114-114 draw. Each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
            I rewatched the fight in the dark, naked while furiously man handling myself and came up with 114-114 draw. Each to their own.
            All the fans boy judge the fight the same way, we’ve nothing to be ashamed of have we _Maxi ?

Comment

the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds dumb

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Comment

Macklin still scoring even rounds. The worst pundit on Sky.

Comment

Surprised I haven't heard Floyd come out and say Canelo won clearly.

We all know though that Floyd would be too scared to fight Nelo at 160. Had to drain him at 152.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Surprised I haven't heard Floyd come out and say Canelo won clearly.

We all know though that Floyd would be too scared to fight Nelo at 160. Had to drain him at 152.
                    Lmao.. Canelo looked like a white walker at the weigh in vs Floyd! Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X