Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk Card Coming Together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk Card Coming Together

Groupe Yvon Michel confirmed to RDS that everything is coming together his December event, which is going to be headlined with Adonis Stevenson making his tenth defense of the World Boxing Council (WBC) light heavyweight title against Olympic bronze medalist Oleksandr Gvozdyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should ko this dude then retire before his age catches up with him! War Stevenson!!

Comment

What netwotk will this be on? If SHO is putting on a PPV than does ESPN or DAZN bid fot this?

Comment

Adonis is gonna easily destroy Gvozdyk

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          What netwotk will this be on? If SHO is putting on a PPV than does ESPN or DAZN bid fot this?
          SHO puts on the fight before the PPV card?

Comment

This function is pimp'n Jack! and I aint talking about tha Swede, you dig? PIMPS-UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              SHO puts on the fight before the PPV card?
              Yeah that's what I'm think. It looks like that's the only worthwhile fight on the card.

Comment

Have to favor Stevenson in this one, he looks most vulnerable when guys survive his early power and he fatigues (Fonfara I and Jack fights). I think Ward would have been the perfect foil for Adonis and would have survived the early onslaught and ultimately have stopped him. But I digress...

Gvozdyk either looks like a beast (Chilemba, Yuniesky fights) or rather suspect (Karpency, Amar fights). Gvozdyk is there to be hit and his chin is suspect. His offense is his defense, not a good style to beat Adonis. My guess is that Superman counters with a vicious left as The Nail is launching his attack and it's night night for Oleksandr before the 6th round.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  He should ko this dude then retire before his age catches up with him! War Stevenson!!
                  He probably should - Gvozdyk is dangerous but his chin is suspect, he won't take a bomb from Adonis on the chin.

He's at that age where he needs to consider retirement, what with a lot of young lions on the scene who mostly have dangerous power themselves

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I think Ward would have been the perfect foil for Adonis and would have survived the early onslaught and ultimately have stopped him.
                    With another low blow KO?

Comment

Working...
                    X