Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Skeete Vacates British Title, Corcoran and Garton To Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Skeete Vacates British Title, Corcoran and Garton To Contest

Promoter Frank Warren has told Boxing Scene that Bradley Skeete (27-2, 12 KOs) has vacated the British welterweight title. The vacant 147lbs Lonsdale strap will be contested between Gary Corcoran (18-2, 8 KOs) and Skeete's Peacock Gym mate Johnny Garton (22-1-1, 9 KOs) on October 20 at the Brentwood Centre, Essex as part of a Warren promotion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve got a lot of time for Skeete but that last defeat looks like a tough one to come back from.

Maybe he took a dive to stop people ducking him

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      I’ve got a lot of time for Skeete but that last defeat looks like a tough one to come back from.

Maybe he took a dive to stop people ducking him
      Thats cold to be honest he is above british level defended it three times so what was the point.

I do hope Amir Khan would pick him safe fight the worst he could do is lose on points

Comment

Doe's Johnny Coyle not deserve a shot then?!....

Comment

skeete was on a cusp of a title shot against then champ horn,then he got stopped in his last fight..tough luck

Comment

Working...
          X