Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matty Askin Vows That Lawrence Okolie is Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matty Askin Vows That Lawrence Okolie is Getting Knocked Out

Matty Askin is predicting an early night for Lawrence Okolie when the rivals collide for the British Cruiserweight title at Wembley Stadium Connected by EE this Saturday September 22, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is not some forgone conclusion imo, Askin can absolutely win this, he's above British level imo, European level at least. Big jump up for Okolie from the Watkins' and Chamberlains' of the world

Comment

Okolie will knock you out cold

Comment

Never mind about that.. there is a fair to good chance that Pricey is going to be on the oxygen once again. Nobody wants to see that for the 4th or 5th time is it? I forget. He's single handedly depleting the world's oxygen reserves.

Comment

Agree im sticking a score on Askin by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            Never mind about that.. there is a fair to good chance that Pricey is going to be on the oxygen once again. Nobody wants to see that for the 4th or 5th time is it? I forget. He's single handedly depleting the world's oxygen reserves.
            i cant wait tbh. #pricey4ever

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              i cant wait tbh. #pricey4ever
              That fight will end with Pricey standing triumphantly over Kuzmin's lifeless corpse as 80,000 Englishman shake Wembley to the ground

Comment

I’ll put a bit on Askin,

Okolie is very raw. Huge though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  That fight will end with Pricey standing triumphantly over Kuzmin's lifeless corpse as 80,000 Englishman shake Wembley to the ground
                  If he gets chinned again they do need to take his licence away to be fair.

Comment

Good fight for Okolie

Comment

Working...
                    X