No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Abner Mares on Getting Booted By Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Abner Mares on Getting Booted By Golden Boy

Abner Mares Video Interview - In what will surely go down as one of the closest and most hard-fought middleweight title fights in boxing history, Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) went toe-to-toe in 12 rounds of non-stop action to defeat the reigning WBC, WBA and IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) by majority decision in their middleweight championship rematch at T-Mobile Arena.

[Click Here To Read More]

Re

I've always enjoyed Abner's fights, but he shouldn't take that Gervonta Davis thing...I dont want to see Mares removed from the ring in pieces

Comment

Golden boy kicked this disloyal chump out.. very dope

Comment

There has to be more to this story. Look, the writers that from 2013 to 2016 **** on DLH by calling him a coke head and cross dresser on twitter are still allowed to be on press row. But Mares isn't allowed anywhere near a GBP event? Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
          There has to be more to this story. Look, the writers that from 2013 to 2016 **** on DLH by calling him a coke head and cross dresser on twitter are still allowed to be on press row. But Mares isn't allowed anywhere near a GBP event? Crazy.
          Oscar values money over respect. Mares left GB and then propped up Haymon. Made Oscar look bad as a promoter.

the reporters back then were just making fun of him. he doesn't care about pride or respect. he's a whore.

Comment

You can't talk so much trash about a company and expect them to receive you with open arms. I'm glad they booted him.

Comment

When Mares left Golden Boy he should have kept it cool (After all they did help him become champion)

But no, he leaves and tells people under Golden Boy he felt like he was working in McDonald's. What he fails to say is that he was working with Richard Schaefer, NOT Oscar.

Comment

He's making more at PBC

Comment

Is Abner a gay guy? Dude puts off a gay vibe. Btw, take those ***ing sunglasses off, dude you are indoors. I hate mfers who wear sunglasses indoors.

Comment

Working...
                  X