Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Defeats Golovkin For Titles - MONSTER Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Defeats Golovkin For Titles - MONSTER Gallery

Canelo, Golovkin Fight Photos Gallery - In what will surely go down as one of the closest and most hard-fought middleweight title fights in boxing history, Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) went toe-to-toe in 12 rounds of non-stop action to defeat the reigning WBC, WBA and IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) by majority decision in their middleweight championship rematch at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shamefull robbery

Comment

In the last pix Triple g looks like he got lit up like a Xmas tree .... 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Shamefull robbery
        yep canelo got a gift

Comment

GGG was well beaten look at the last picture he had 8 stitches

Comment

Shamefull robbery
            basically its almost the same senario as a single bloke going to an event where almost everyone is either your enemy or best friends with your enemy....a fight kicks off and all of a sudden instead of fightimg your enemy one on one you find two of his friends sidewinding you and jumping on your back.
            Golovkin was always going to get screwed in vegas m8 and he sold his titles for the big money bag at the end of the rainbow thats the reality of it.
            Golovkin looked brilliant last night and so did canelo although not quite so good.
            Vegas man

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              basically its almost the same senario as a single bloke going to an event where almost everyone is either your enemy or best friends with your enemy....a fight kicks off and all of a sudden instead of fightimg your enemy one on one you find two of his friends sidewinding you and jumping on your back.
              Golovkin was always going to get screwed in vegas m8 and he sold his titles for the big money bag at the end of the rainbow thats the reality of it.
              Golovkin looked brilliant last night and so did canelo although not quite so good.
              Vegas man
              This world is fake, most serious people thought GGG won, only 4% of the press agreed with the judges.

But we are in a "haters era", "lil g" has his own and you will find a lot on NSB plus mex fans picking Canelo. That's why this robbery will not be called out.

GGG controlled the fight, outlanded Canelo, put him into deep waters.

GGG never went to the body but he was landing at will to Nelo's head, his defense and game plan were on points.

There is no point for GGG to fight Canelo again, unless he only fights for the money.

He needs to beat Canelo 9 rounds to 3 to win, Nelo starts the fight with 2 rounds in the pocket, this is not happening. He has nothing to gain here. He doesn't have the gas tank to blow Canelo out or dominate him that much.

He should move up to 168, stop killing his old body making 160 and fights De Gale and Ucaz, then move up to fight Jack and retire.

I believe GGG could beat some belt holders at CW too, especially if Usyk moves up. I could see GGG beat a guy like Breidis...would be close tough...His granit chin would allow him to trade with those guys.
              Last edited by BillyBoxing; 09-16-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

This world is fake, most serious people thought GGG won, only 4% of the press agreed with the judges.

But we are in a "haters era", "lil g" has his own and you will find a lot on NSB plus mex fans picking Canelo. That's why this robbery will not be called out.

GGG controlled the fight, outlanded Canelo, put him into deep waters.

GGG never went to the body but he was landing at will to Nelo's head, his defense and game plan were on points.

There is no point for GGG to fight Canelo again, unless he only fights for the money.

He needs to beat Canelo 9 rounds to 3 to win, Nelo starts the fight with 2 rounds in the pocket, this is not happening. He has nothing to gain here. He doesn't have the gas tank to blow Canelo out or dominate him that much.

He should move up to 168, stop killing his old body making 160 and fights De Gale and Ucaz, then move up to fight Jack and retire.

I believe GGG could beat some belt holders at CW too, especially if Usyk moves up. I could see GGG beat a guy like Breidis...would be close tough...His granit chin would allow him to trade with those guys.
                Watching the fight today on the UK version i really think golovkin beat him more convincingly than than the 1st fight.
                Golovkin really gave canelo some serious punishment and litterally beat him up from the 7th round onwards.
                Canelo also showed a great chin and heart to fight through it but he was outscored and overun there is no two aways about it.
                I'm done with vegas now....i was obsessed with that place years ago with caesars palace and the likes of leonard, hearns , tyson and so on.
                Now it only has two dates and each time it is set up for a mexican parade.
                An outside fighter has almost zero chance of winning in that situation now.
                f@ckin wish manos de piedra was still around by the way.....he was true mexican style even more than mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Canelo, Golovkin Fight Photos Gallery - In what will surely go down as one of the closest and most hard-fought middleweight title fights in boxing history, Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) went toe-to-toe in 12 rounds of non-stop action to defeat the reigning WBC, WBA and IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) by majority decision in their middleweight championship rematch at T-Mobile Arena.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Again with the lame a*s pictures.....the best one was the last one. Didn't even show Nelo's landed punches. Smmfh

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    Watching the fight today on the UK version i really think golovkin beat him more convincingly than than the 1st fight.
                    Golovkin really gave canelo some serious punishment and litterally beat him up from the 7th round onwards.
                    Canelo also showed a great chin and heart to fight through it but he was outscored and overun there is no two aways about it.
                    I'm done with vegas now....i was obsessed with that place years ago with caesars palace and the likes of leonard, hearns , tyson and so on.
                    Now it only has two dates and each time it is set up for a mexican parade.
                    An outside fighter has almost zero chance of winning in that situation now.
                    f@ckin wish manos de piedra was still around by the way.....he was true mexican style even more than mexicans.
                    Triple L got beat up!

Comment

Working...
                    X