Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Decks Antonio Orozco Twice in Slugfest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Decks Antonio Orozco Twice in Slugfest

Ramirez, Orozco Fight Photos Gallery - Jose Ramirez didn't want the hometown fans to leave unhappy. In front of a crowd of 11,102 at the Save Mart Center on Friday evening, Avenal native Ramirez retained the WBC super lightweight world title with a unanimous decision against fellow unbeaten Antonio Orozco. The scores were 119-107 3X. (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damm.
    Hanging out to see this after what I've heard of this fight.

Comment

This was war!!!! For all those fans who did not watch look for re-run!
      My hat goes off to Ramirez & Orozco for the 12 round war they display last night! 2 mexican warriora doing what they do best!

Comment

I wanna say its the fight of the year so far . But my memory sucks .

Comment

What about the Loma-Linares fight? That was a good one too.

Comment

Good fight. Orozco showed ballz of steel!!! Ramirez is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              I wanna say its the fight of the year so far . But my memory sucks .
              It was too one sided. Orozco went down from a head shot and a body shot, I don't think he ever hurt Ramirez. Who's next? Everybody else is in the WBBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                It was too one sided. Orozco went down from a head shot and a body shot, I don't think he ever hurt Ramirez. Who's next? Everybody else is in the WBBS.
                Good point . I agree . I was a little hesitant to say it was FOTY but after just watching it and getting it correct on the Pick 'em I was pumped .

Comment

Mimoune and Hooker-Saucedo winner seem to be the best options for now.

Comment

There are several fighters not on the WBSS...infact Robert Garcia could have a better 140 tournament at his gym with the guys he has there. Orozco betrer then most guys in the WBSS himself IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X