Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Ready For War in Las Vegas Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Ready For War in Las Vegas Rematch

Canelo, Golovkin Rematch Weigh-In Photos Gallery - GENNADY Golovkin and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez faced off for the final time ahead of their eagerly awaited rematch as they comfortably made the weight for their middleweight grudge match.

[Click Here To Read More]

GGG looks to be in better shape this time.

Comment

Roid rage will backfire tomorrow night. Canelo is getting smoked like losley did Margarito after he got busted for cheating and we all saw how he wasn't that good to begin with.

Comment

Canelo looks a little shook in his last picture. No big deal, but GGG looks like he's feeling good in his last pic.

Maybe GGGs smiling because he's thinking about how much money he's about to make again.

Comment

Canelo trying to scare GGG... who's dangerously calm!

Comment

Both guys are in good shape.

Comment

I didn’t think so in the video earlier, but in the ones here he really does.
              Originally posted by etech1 View Post
              GGG looks to be in better shape this time.

Comment

GGG and his dead eyes are much scarier than canelo trying to tell psych.

And his condition looks great.

Comment

I remember I ordered Canelo versus Mayweather and Canelo was acting tough against Floyd I was like hell yea he’s not scared not gonna backdown. Then he just got schooled like the chump that he is. Younger stronger guy fighting someone who had zero chance to KO him and he took zero risks. That’s when I stopped being a fan of this chump. Here he is again acting tough gonna get beat down tomorrow. I’m mexican and I’ll root for a real Mexican Jaime Munguia. Works hard fights hard and is real. Stepped up outta nowhere to take the fight with GGG coming up a weight class and had an undefeated record. That’s what it’s about.

Comment

Ggg looks considerably bigger than canelo.

He’s just naturally bigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X