Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan on Lemieux: I Smell Fear, That Greasy Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan on Lemieux: I Smell Fear, That Greasy Piece of ****!

David Lemieux (39-4, 33 KOs) of Montreal, Canada and Irish warrior Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (28-2, 20 KOs) of Cork, Ireland will go head-to-head in a 12-round middleweight battle that has Fight of the Year candidate written all over it. Former pound-for-pound king and former four-division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-2, 38 KOs) of Managua, Nicaragua will make his highly anticipated return against experienced Mexican warrior Moises "Moi" Fuentes (25-5-1, 14 KOs) in a 10-round super flyweight battle that will open the HBO Pay-Per-View telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just placed a bet on Munguia to win inside two rounds.

Comment

Both limited but o Sullivan really is a budget fighter. Lemiuex should spark him

Comment

Is gonzalez for a world ttle? Wtf neither deserve a shot at this point in time

Comment

Does fear really smell like a greasy piece of shit? Cus I thought it was supposed to smell like pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Just placed a bet on Munguia to win inside two rounds.
            I agree with you.

Comment

This card is gonna be packed full of action, can't wait

Comment

Comment

If O'Sullivan beat Lemieux it means David is done as a fighter.

Comment

Spike and Lemmie both average but willing to bang away

Spike and Lemmie is a great undercard scrap between two average pugs willing to bang away. Lemmie is shot and Spike is unknown so let them go at it. Lemmie on a decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X