Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux, Spike O'Sullivan - Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux, Spike O'Sullivan - Open Workouts

Lemieux, O'Sullivan Workouts Photos Gallery - The open workouts took place for the HBO Pay-Per-View undercard to the upcoming rematch showdown between Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) and WBC, WBA and IBO Middleweight Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Maybe Abel was right and GGG does take a mojo from a fighter...Lemieux is certainly not the same. Was an absolute mess with BJS, we'll see how he'll do with O'Sullivan. I have a feeling he's going to lose.. if he does he should hang em up

Comment

He did beat a few fighters after the ggg including a pretty bad ko of curtis Stephens.

Comment

Ridiculous hairstyle vs ridiculous mustache

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          Maybe Abel was right and GGG does take a mojo from a fighter...Lemieux is certainly not the same. Was an absolute mess with BJS, we'll see how he'll do with O'Sullivan. I have a feeling he's going to lose.. if he does he should hang em up

rubbish

Lemieux is simply..... NOT VERY GOOD lol

he is just a puncher, and there are plenty of ways to beat a puncher

Lemieux was a mess because of Saunders, not because of Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            Yeah of course, because Lemieux was a p4p beast before GGG took his soul and not a one-dimensional puncher without a jab....

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Ridiculous hairstyle vs ridiculous mustache

anyone with a mowie like that has to be a winner

nah, no idea..... never seen him fight tbh

Comment

I hope spike whoops Lemieux azz!

Comment

Unfortunately if you want to stand out as a fighter you need a stand-out gimmick, novelty or style similar to market branding.
                  Unfortunately Lemieux’s is is hair.
                  What blows my hair back is the price one has to pay to sit on a seat for a few hours.
                  What do you get for your 5k besides seat rental?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the boxing bag clowns Lemieux and moves out of the way of his wide hooks during training

Comment

Working...
                    X