Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Antonio Orozco - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Antonio Orozco - Face To Face at Presser

Ramirez, Orozco Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - There was mutual respect rather than trash talk at the final press conference on Wednesday for Jose Ramirez's WBC super lightweight title defense against Antonio Orozco, Friday at the Save Mart Center (ESPN, 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PST) in Fresno, Calif. (photos By Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

This is a great card, I cant wait. Rooting for "Semper Fi" Herring and I cant call the main even but its gonna be fireworks

Comment

Looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Ramirez looks a lot bigger than Orozco. Still picking Orozco, but I think it'll be a close one either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Ramirez looks a lot bigger than Orozco. Still picking Orozco, but I think it'll be a close one either way.
          Call me a cynic, but I'm thinking it might just be the fact that this is a TR card that splits these two. I'd probably just edge it to Orozco if it were on a neutral card. I reckon it has the makings of a real good fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Call me a cynic, but I'm thinking it might just be the fact that this is a TR card that splits these two. I'd probably just edge it to Orozco if it were on a neutral card. I reckon it has the makings of a real good fight though.
            Yea I get it. I'm thinking that could come into play myself, but I hate basing my picks on how I think a judge might f#ck over a guy.

And people love to talk about the robberies in boxing, but the reality is the right guy wins ~99% of time basically. A card on virtually every fight might leave you scratching your head, but ultimately who most viewers felt won did win or it was just a close fight that either guy coulda won, but some people get too emotional about that sometimes lol.

Comment

Working...
            X