No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Masternak Confident of Stunning Dorticos, Winning WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Masternak Confident of Stunning Dorticos, Winning WBSS

Poland's Mateusz Master' Masternak gets huge support from fans in his home country before the Ali Trophy Cruiserweight Quarter-Final against Yunier Dorticos October 20 at the CFE Arena, Orlando, USA. "I feel appreciated and honoured to be part of the World Boxing Super Series," said Masternak. "It's a big thing to be part of this group of eight great boxers. For me, this is a huge opportunity that I want to use."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dorticos vs Masternak should be fun while it lasts

Comment

He could. No telling the impact that Gassiev fight & KO had on Dorticos. Ultimately I think going right back into a WBSS tournament with a bunch of high level guys is a bad idea for Dorticos for the sake of his long term boxing career & potentially his health, but can't say I don't have respect for him for attempting it.

Think he's probably the best guy in this tournament who I'd be shocked if he won because of his last fight doe. I think if Dorticos wins & Tabiti wins that Tabiti will beat Dorticos in the semifinals cuz Tabiti is a smarter fighter who punches pretty hard himself. He'll either outbox Dorticos or outbox him til he takes him out mid to late.

Comment

Masternak destroyed Kalenga in his last fight, he has a very good shot of beating Dorticos

Comment

I haven't seen much of Dorticus besides his fight with Gassiev and that was up their for FOTY imo.
          I also havent watched Masternak so am looking forward to seeing both these fighters in action.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Masternak destroyed Kalenga in his last fight, he has a very good shot of beating Dorticos
            Kalenga is on his decline after the beating from Dorticos. Also he took the fight with Mateusz without a full camp.

Masternak is a good boxer but he lacks the balls to trade with Dorticos. You can see his lack of penage in fights with Drozd and Bellew - he could have won those fights but was to conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              He could. No telling the impact that Gassiev fight & KO had on Dorticos. Ultimately I think going right back into a WBSS tournament with a bunch of high level guys is a bad idea for Dorticos for the sake of his long term boxing career & potentially his health, but can't say I don't have respect for him for attempting it.

Think he's probably the best guy in this tournament who I'd be shocked if he won because of his last fight doe. I think if Dorticos wins & Tabiti wins that Tabiti will beat Dorticos in the semifinals cuz Tabiti is a smarter fighter who punches pretty hard himself. He'll either outbox Dorticos or outbox him til he takes him out mid to late.
              The paydays in the WBSS were good though. He got close to 5+ mil I think in his last 2 fights because of the WBSS.

Comment

Who are the 8 Cruiserweights this time round?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I haven't seen much of Dorticus besides his fight with Gassiev and that was up their for FOTY imo.
                  I also havent watched Masternak so am looking forward to seeing both these fighters in action.
                  Dorticus Maximus of Rome vs Masternak the Barbarian

Comment

Doritos aka Guillermo Jones Jr should be able to break down Masternak

Comment

Working...
                    X