Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: 'I Won That Fight' After Watching Porter Replay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: 'I Won That Fight' After Watching Porter Replay

Now that he has had a chance to watch a replay, Danny Garcia is even more convinced he beat Shawn Porter. Garcia expressed his displeasure with the scoring of their fight in a Tweet late Monday night after watching Showtime's encore broadcast of their 12-round welterweight championship match. Porter defeated Garcia by unanimous decision in a very competitive bout to win the vacant WBC 147-pound championship Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny biggest fan here, but you lost dawg. Close fight, with close rounds. The difference was porter's pressure and punches thrown.

Comment

stop crying n take it.

Comment

so we are gonna get another few months of the garcias crying just like we did post thurman. YOU LOST.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          Danny biggest fan here, but you lost dawg. Close fight, with close rounds. The difference was porter's pressure and punches thrown.
          I had money on Danny, but I objectively scored it 7-5 for Porter. Danny was the boss for the first 3 rounds, but started to wilt a little in the middle rounds, and never really got his Mojo back.

Comment

He didn't.

Even a draw would be a big generous to Garcia but i could see it. No way did he win the majority of the rounds.

Comment

Such boring boxer

Comment

He lost....landing the cleaner punches dont mean sh$t is u can make him miss....Porter was landing and the judging see and hear that. Make him miss then u won but he was landing Partially blocked or not. Hit and dont be hit. Not hit and partially block punches...Danny lost. Anybody with a good work rate gives Danny problems

Comment

Even assuming Danny is right and should have won, (I don't believe that he is) he gets no sympathy from me. 'Gift' Garcia has been on the winning side of more than one questionable decision.

Comment

If only you threw more punches. But you never do...

Comment

Working...
                    X