No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter-Danny Garcia: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter-Danny Garcia: Afterthoughts

It wasn't a classic but every good fight doesn't have to be. Sometimes good is good enough. That's what we got Saturday night in Shawn Porter's win over Danny Garcia. It wasn't always pretty but it was competitive throughout and demanded attention from anyone viewing from the first bell to the last.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia could maybe try to fight Jeff Horn or Manny. I really dont know where he goes from here unless he moves up. I doubt Thurman gives him a rematch. If he did and Garcia loses again it's over for him. I would weight until Spence moved up to try to get the IBF.

Comment

I don't think Garcia should move up, he's prob better off trying to get Porter again. Something tells me Porter v Spence won't be next.

Comment

Good fight. Danny didn't throw any upper cuts which were there & he threw too many left hooks, he should of came down the middle with his punches especially with the right hand. It was close but I think porter outworked Danny by 1 or 2 rounds. One card was too much(116-112).

Comment

We need a rematch! we demand a rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Garcia could maybe try to fight Jeff Horn or Manny. I really dont know where he goes from here unless he moves up. I doubt Thurman gives him a rematch. If he did and Garcia loses again it's over for him. I would weight until Spence moved up to try to get the IBF.
            Move up? His power is not even that effective at 147

Comment

If Danny Garcia even considers Ugas, then he should consider Crawford! The risk is about the same, but the reward is MUCH higher! If he wants to stay within the Showtime family, then fight Mikey Garcia or Adrien Broner! Ugas ain't nothing to play with! Jaron "Boots" Ennis should fight Ugas! Berto should fight Ugas! Devon Alexander should fight Ugas! Danny Garcia...nah!

Comment

Rod Salka looks good for Fanny!

Not Mauricio with a wooden leg, not Lammont with a right set of mind.

Fanny is and will always be s h I t

Comment

Danny like Broner and like this new kid Kingry do not throw enough punches!!! "Money Mayweather" was able to get away with that because of his Defense and accuracy. These guys cannot beat top competition throwing 35 punches a round. Same goes for Canelo, now that he is at Middleweight guys can take his punch, so he has to up his output.

Comment

Garcia is still a relevant opponent at 147. He can possibly get a rematch with Thurman in first half of 2019, or there are other options for lucrative pay days...rematch Khan, Brook, Broner, and possibly even Mikey Garcia or Pac who he turned down $4M to fight a few years back. Both of his losses were narrow and close, so he's still in it. Moving to 154 is a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X