Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: I Want Shawn Porter, I'm Ready For Title FIght

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: I Want Shawn Porter, I'm Ready For Title FIght

Barclays Center, Brooklyn - In the co-featured event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING, consensus top-10 welterweight Yordenis Ugas (23-3, 11 KOs) out boxed Argentina's Cesar Miguel Barrionuevo (34-4-2, 24 KOs) on his way to a dominating unanimous decision victory (119-109, 120-108, 120-108).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight Spence.

Comment

Unless Porter-Spence falls through the likelihood of this is near nil

Comment

Fight probably happens first quarter of 2019.

Spence is fighting in December and that will be vs Mikey Garcia or someone else.

Comment

Did he not earn the right to be the WBC mandatory with this victory?

Give him his shot then.

Comment

Saw Ugas for first time over weekend. Very pedestrian and couldn't impose his will on limited opponent. Porter will do to him what he did to Malinaggi.

Comment

Ugas has exceeded my expectations; but he’s really just a solid fighter, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Ugas has exceeded my expectations; but he’s really just a solid fighter, nothing more.
                I think he can give some guys a run for their money.

Comment

Ugas would now be IBF and WBC mando right?

Comment

This fight was ass. The crowd were not paying attention at all we were talking amongst ourselves

Comment

Working...
                    X