No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter vs. Danny Garcia - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter vs. Danny Garcia - CompuBox Punch Stats

Shawn Porter threw 300 more punches and landed a few more. Danny Garcia landed a much higher percentage of power punches and landed the harder shots. Porter threw a career high 96 punches in round 8. A fight broke out after four rounds: Garcia averaged 24 punches thrown per round in rounds 1-4 and 47 per round the rest of the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aggressive guy won over sleek guy? Don't tell Clenelo fans, mass suicide incoming

Comment

8-4 Porter in landing more punches in a rd. 5-4-3 Garcia in landing more power punches in a rd.

Porter threw a lot of f#cking punches. Heard he threw about 300 more at the presser.

Its a weird thing with judges, but I've always felt in close fights throwing more is gonna win you those close rds cuz throwing punches even if you are missing is setting up a narrative in a judges mind that you are winning the ring IQ battle to be in position to throw so many punches in the first place & thats exactly what happened in this fight I believe cuz I think all the rds I thought were close ended up going Porter's way on most of the official judges cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Aggressive guy won over sleek guy? Don't tell Clenelo fans, mass suicide incoming
        The difference is GGG is a boxer as well as a puncher and got major KO power in both hands.
        The difference I see is fitness. GGG needs to come in to the fight in incredible shape.
        So that he can cut off the ring all night and bag to the body.
        Clenelo will be on the back foot all night again.

Comment

We need a revenge it's clear Danny did a good job but stop trowing punches at the end of rounds i dont mind watching this fight again!

Comment

These fools don't appreciate technique and skill, How do you lose when you double your opponent in accuracy? Jabs and Power punches?! GTFO!!! 'SWIFT' Clearly won! numbers don't lie!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              These fools don't appreciate technique and skill, How do you lose when you double your opponent in accuracy? Jabs and Power punches?! GTFO!!! 'SWIFT' Clearly won! numbers don't lie!
              Clenelo fangirl triggered

Comment

I just really can’t stand how porter fights. I had it 6-6/7-5 porter at the end even though I really can’t stand the head butts and the sloppiness. But his physical condition is insane. That dude started the fight and ended it with the same intensity. Now if he could learn to box and not maul... he’d be okay to watch. The headbutts REALLY got to Danny and Danny is extremely easily discouraged during fights. You could see he was having a hard time mentally in the fight. Now let’s see how fast Errol puts porter away and maybe we can see a unification in 2019 with Crawford if Spence stops his quack quack duck talk. I think a Crawford Spence fight is what wet dreams are made of ��

Comment

Haven't seen the fight yet but Danny landing 50%+ of his power punches in 6 rounds out of 12. Porter must've won the fight on activity alone...

Porter is damn ugly in that ring - and not in a flattering way.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    The difference is GGG is a boxer as well as a puncher and got major KO power in both hands.
                    The difference I see is fitness. GGG needs to come in to the fight in incredible shape.
                    So that he can cut off the ring all night and bag to the body.
                    Clenelo will be on the back foot all night again.
                    LMMFAO! No he's NOT....LOL....his nonathletic a*s....LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X