Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter Beats Danny Garcia - MONSTER Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter Beats Danny Garcia - MONSTER Gallery

Porter, Garcia Fight Photos Gallery - Shawn Porter became WBC Welterweight World Champion Saturday night as he earned a narrow unanimous decision victory over Danny Garcia in a hotly contested fight live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good fight

Comment

cong**** to Shawn Porter, now it's time to unify with either of the other champions @147

Comment

good fight, better than i expected. happy for shawn, he is a nice guy

Comment

Clear victory for Porter. A competitively exciting fight that turned out to be the best fight of the night - which should’ve been the case..

Comment

Nice guy that shawn porter i thought he edged a close fight so right man won.
            On another note porter has some gnashers on him....looks like he could eat an apple through a letterbox.

Comment

WBO paquito varcarcel will find a way to crown Danny again... mark my words.... he will fight a Mexican has been for the WBO belt next

Comment

Is Danny Garcia the new Zab Judah can’t win the big fights at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Is Danny Garcia the new Zab Judah can’t win the big fights at 147
                  Judah knocked out Spinks for all the marbles but besides that I would tend to agree with you.

Comment

I had Porter winning 116-112 this was his best skillful performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X