Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Survives Knockdown Scare, Beats Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Survives Knockdown Scare, Beats Vargas

Khan, Vargas Fight Photos Gallery - Amir Khan was given a scare by Samuel Vargas before a unanimous points win in Birmingham on Saturday as his world title bid credentials were questioned. (photos by Lawrence Lustig).
    [Click Here To Read More]

probably he thinks he beat Vargas that fought Bradley and Pacquiao.

Comment

There's only one word for Amir Khan.........PATHETIC.

The only sound advice is RETIRE.....I hate to say this but this kid is going to get hurt.

Comment

Comment

Khan is just not cut out for boxing. He has a natural glasss chin. He should try to get on a reality show. Or become a trainer.

Comment

Standard Khan fight then.

Comment

He showed flashes of his past early in the bout but did so much holding, leaning, and running that he looked ineffective at times against an "opponent".

If he get's a farewell payday against Pac that's cool I guess, but aside from that I don't see him doing much in this division or moving up. I say retire and get a permanent gig with Boxnation doing commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                He showed flashes of his past early in the bout but did so much holding, leaning, and running that he looked ineffective at times against an "opponent".

If he get's a farewell payday against Pac that's cool I guess, but aside from that I don't see him doing much in this division or moving up. I say retire and get a permanent gig with Boxnation doing commentary.
                He should cinsider cashing out and preserving his health. Hopefully, the cash out isnt too brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Khan is just not cut out for boxing. He has a natural glasss chin. He should try to get on a reality show. Or become a trainer.
                  Olympic Medalist. Former professional world Champion. Made
                  millions during his career. But he's not cut-out for boxing. lol
                  I wish I was similarly not cut-out for things.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    There's only one word for Amir Khan.........PATHETIC.

The only sound advice is RETIRE.....I hate to say this but this kid is going to get hurt.
                    Did you REALLY hate to say it? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X