Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sam Eggington Suffers Shocking TKO Defeat in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sam Eggington Suffers Shocking TKO Defeat in Two

Eggington, Mwakinyo Fight Photos Gallery - Sam Eggington suffered a shock defeat in what was classed as a warm up. The Stourbridge super-welterweight was expected rid of Tanzania's Hassan Mwakinyo inside the distance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

young and taking the fight on a weeks notice, this kid may not be top contender class yet but he looked good in this fight. If he could successfully go down to 147, he might be a top 10 welterweight.

Comment

Shocking to him... not to me or baby boy jhonny..

Comment

I don't know if its me but i take an instant disliking to a boxer covered head to toe in tattoo's ......it just don't look right on a boxer.

Comment

If I see a fighter covered in tattoos, I just tend to ignore that person. I really dislike people covered in tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            young and taking the fight on a weeks notice, this kid may not be top contender class yet but he looked good in this fight. If he could successfully go down to 147, he might be a top 10 welterweight.
            The way Hassan was winging shots looked amateurish at best. But to your point, he connected and hurt Egg repeatedly despite having no technique. Maybe he get coached further but my guess is this guy will fade into obscurity though after being fed to some Brits.

Comment

It is safe to say that Malignaggi ruined Eggington and cracked his chin.

Comment

why is it a shock? Egginton is terrible to begin with
                So basic and slow

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  lmfaooooooooo

Comment

this man was just on top of the world after beating the great paulie malignaggi but he lost his hunger and turned into a bum cause we know paulie wouldnt lose to a bum

Comment

Working...
                    X